I am a 31 year old father from Ribnitz-Damgarten who works as a software developer. Married to the loveliest person in the world, I like to taste craft beer and make music.
The overwhelming amount of media needs aggressive filtering and conscious consumption to not let it numb and distract our senses from what actually matters. After using Facebook, Mastodon, Xing and Twitter for several years I drew the conclusion that it is an utter waste of time. And did I already mention how much I hate advertisement? Everybody should be aware of the privacy issues by now, too. So I quit. I do not want to voluntarily shovel money into the pockets of people who are harvesting my data. Years spent with such kind of social networks revealed their full dispensability once I left them.
You can still find me on:
- Bandcamp to follow and support independent artists.
- GitHub to contribute and publish code.
- LinkedIn to connect on the professional level.
- Patreon to support projects and creators.
- Pinterest to gather inspiration on certain topics.
- Stackoverflow to ask questions and answer questions.
- Untappd to drink and document all the beers.